Since 1985, our company has provided common interest development management services for condominiums, planned unit developments and master associations. We serve communities in and around the Twin Cities.
We realize that each property is unique and therefore strive to offer services designed to meet the needs of each client. Our proactive staff is dedicated to quality service with the ultimate goal of improving the quality of life of all residents and preserving and protecting the equity in each Property. We understand our success can only be measured by offering the highest degree of professionalism, integrity and customer service.
We create quality, superior and affordable property management strategies for your property or Association by:
- Offering a highly experienced and qualified staff.
- Having an extensive pool of vendors, sub-contractors, legal and accounting professionals.
- Utilizing the latest technologies to assist in the efficiency and accuracy of routine management operations.
- Conducting regular inspections and evaluations to help promote cost effective systems.
- Creating Order of National Realty Guild offers consulting, both full service and financial only management services, administrative services and maintenance services.
We are the right management company for your association.
- Our professional management services can save your association money.
- We have experience and knowledge of the industry.
- We manage your vendors to make sure they are following the contract.
- We make sure the vendors are properly insured.
- We manage communication on neighbor to neighbor disputes.
- We work on the unique needs of the association.
- We ensure the HOA is managed operated per governing regulations
- We maintain the association with the current State & Federal requirements.
- We handle the day to day administration and collection of financial data.
- We produce vendor checks and maintain the year end records.
- We are utilize computer records system to provide up to date easy to read reports.
- We Counsel and educate the Board on the consistent enforcement of policies.
- We produce the Annual budget and reports required by law for the Board.
- We secure new vendor bids with licensed and insured vendors as needed.
- We suggest insurance options for association buildings and complexes.
- We offer helpful training options for the Board as needed.
- We are here to help you avoid and manage any crisis.